Want to grow an endless supply of healthy produce right in your home?
We walk you through every step, from build to harvest. YOU can do this.
Can you really grow produce in your home?
When we first heard about hydroponics we thought it sounded too good to be true. Can you actually grow a large amount of produce in your home?
Through lots of trial and error we found out the answer is yes! Our first attempts weren't great, but we've progressed through lots of prototypes to come up with a system that works and is very productive (we haven't bought lettuce in years). We've learned lots along the way, including things NOT to do and we want to share the design and process with you!
If you implement what you learn in the course and start up a hydroponic system it can save you thousands of dollars in produce over the long run! For example, each head of lettuce costs us about $1 to grow. A comparative-sized head of lettuce in the local grocery store is at least $2.49, and one of comparable quality is over $5. A 4-rail system can grow one head of lettuce each day, so in just one year we are saving over $1200 on lettuce alone. You can also grow herbs and other leafy produce which cost even more to purchase.
See What Other Students Have Built!
"I wanted to sincerely thank you for your videos. I have no experience in building anything like this. I watched all your YouTube videos and purchased your course, then took the plunge. I built three 100 inch rails all done almost exactly as you described. Everything works like clockwork. Picked our first crop today.
I think when most people create something awesome they don’t share. You did. You took the time to clearly explain everything to help others. I can’t thank you enough for that. My wife and three kids were all involved in the process the entire way. We’ve all learned so much. I attribute our new found love for growing to you."
"Here is the final layout with heavy growth. I cannot adequately express how grateful I am for your design and master class. I went from a person who could never keep a simple house plant alive to a person that now grows most all of our vegetables right in the living room! The middle and right rows were planted 35 days ago and I’ve already harvested 7 heads of lettuce! Just like you said, the maintenance has been incredibly easy. Less than an hour per week (aside from the time I spend staring at the plants and marveling over their progress).
Friends and family are so impressed with it that they all want to build their own now.
Thank you so much!"
"Hello Caleb, just letting you know that I just activated my 4-rail hydroponic system today. I followed your video course very carefully and have a nice setup. So nice, in fact, that my wife let me put it in the living room! Thanks for making such detailed and well-explained videos."
"Thanks for sharing your system. You helped our family."
"Thanks for all your help"
Brian and Christa
Key benefits from the BASIC course
"Building Your Own Home Hydroponic Farm"
- What is hydroponics and why does it work?
- What makes a good hydroponic system design?
- Choosing the design and layout of the rail system you want to build
- Detailed video for EVERY step of building your hydroponic rail system
- Full guides to build a system with either round or square rails
- Dimension drawings for multiple system configurations
- Basics of hydroponic lighting, nutrients and planting
By the end of this course you will have your own hydroponic rail system and be growing produce!
With the MASTERCLASS, enjoy these added benefits:
"Hydroponic Lettuce: Growing a Steady Supply of Fresh Produce"
- What are the 5 basic needs of lettuce and how do we meet them with hydroponics
- How to set up your system to provide a continual supply of lettuce, all the way from seed to harvest
- Setting up a nutrient routine that automates your lettuce production
- Learn how to get reliable germination
- Managing pH: A Simple Approach
- Our favorite lettuce varieties to grow
- DEMO: Watch me do a nutrient change
- TROUBLESHOOTING LIBRARY: Solutions to problems growers often encounter when growing hydroponic lettuce
- Why is my lettuce bitter?
- How can I make the plants grow faster?
- Why are the leaf tips brown?
- Do I have root rot?
- And more!
Using the tools in this course you may never buy lettuce again!
Email consult from Caleb
- Need advice on adapting the system design for your space?
- Run into an issue? Caleb has guided lots of students through this process to growing beautiful produce!